Since people are unique, we first seek to understand the individual dynamics of each client before making any recommendations. We talk in plain language and give clear explanations. We ask a lot of questions to personalize your financial plan.
Our process involves identifying goals, current financial situation, stage of life, family situation, health risks, and then building solutions that encompass these factors.
Life is not static and economic conditions change. Our servicing process is set up to maintain communication and make adjustments as circumstances change.
Our Six Steps:
- Identify current financial situation and establish future goals
- Identify client’s investment profile
- Document clients’ current situation and action plan
- Agree on a schedule of implementation
- Monitor and report progress
- Update the plan as changes occur